Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Funny - Puppies

The fabulous Shelly from Tropical Mum has come up with a brilliant linky idea.
Each Friday she'll post something funny...
an old or new post
a video
a joke
a picture...

And this week...
I'm joining in!

Yesterday I had a down day,
a blue day,
a bad day,
a woe-is-me-sooky-la-la day.

I'm still struggling to get Miss 4 to kindy.
I have to forcibly remove her from the house,
she cries all the way there,
she clings, she scratches, she screams when I leave.

You know that mum that all the other parents look at with
"Oh, poor you, I'm glad that's not my child" eyes?
Yeah well, that's me.
I'm the mum with the kid that cries the loudest when I leave her.
And it feels so cruel.

I feel like the cruelest mother on earth to walk away while my daughter is screaming for me to stay.
It's heart wrenching.
It's heart breaking.
It's totally draining.

I know in the long run she'll get used to it,
all it will take is time.
But yesterday I was tired of being strong.
I didn't even want to get on my treadmill,
but I did, and it did pep me up a bit.

And today I'm joining Shelly for some more pep-me-ups!
I saw this on Facebook last night and giggled.
Too cute don't you think?




Have a funny Friday...in a good way!

Linking this post with Shelly's


Be sure to click on the button for some more giggles.

7 comments:

  1. very cute picture..

    hope you have a better day today!!

    My lil squirts are turning feral on me and not sure how to handle them atm :( perhaps its the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm having a rough time with the sprogs also. Mornings are a horrible experience. Today was better. Hope it goes better for you next week. My youngest used to cry at the gate when I left him at daycare, but then as soon as he saw I was gone, he'd be off and playing with his friends. Little imp!

    This picture made me giggle to. Thanks for linking up Thea. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good solution to the problem.

    I hope your Miss 4 settles down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, yeah Ive been 'that' mum too, I am sorry you are having to go through this right now, but I promise it WILL get better - and I also understand the desire to slap people who tell you so. Hope next week is a better one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this picture! I would love to solve some of my problems this way :o) Good luck with Miss 4, I still have 3 years to worry about that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww - that is heartbreaking.
    I hope next week she turns a corner - for both your sakes.
    :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for putting a smile on my dial Thea.
    Fingers crossed for a better week at kindy next week. Or a bigger packet of tissues, I ended up putting a big box in the car on day care days when my preschooler was screaming and crying.
    I even got tears this morning when I put her on the bus without her friends and she looked so scared.

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.