Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Polly on Valentine's Day

My Polly Dolly theme this week is...

Valentine's Day

...of course.
I'm not doing anything for Valentine's Day
but Polly is dressed for the occasion and is surrounded by gorgeous Valentine's gifts.

Happy Valentine's Day from Polly...and me. 
Happy Valentine's Day

If you want to dress your own Polly
click on Polyvore, sign up, create a set and have fun!




Pleated dress
$138 - bodenusa.com

Christian louboutin shoes
christianlouboutin.com

Fontanelli red handbag
$379 - forzieri.com

Cathy Waterman leaf ring
$8,460 - ylang23.com

Martine Wester antique gold necklace
£87 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Martine Wester teardrop earrings
£30 - houseoffraser.co.uk

BCBGMAXAZRIA Eau de Parfum
$75 - nordstrom.com

Mini Valentine's Cheesecakes
$87 - neimanmarcus.com

2 comments:

  1. Me either, I'm working all day till 9pm…
    But am planning a bit of belated celebrating tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Polly post makes me smile so much! xx

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.